i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do
Open!
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Abasi
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get

Many new words came to him all of a sudden. Caido, Outlander, The Voice. He understood little, but did not want to admit too much ignorance in front of a new accquaintance, so he nodded as if he knew what she was speaking of.  Caido could be the country of this 'Hollowed Grounds', he supposed, a word he'd heard Mel use when he first arrived.

"I will not help any Goddess but those of my own people." He insisted. Though even Abasi could see if there was a not a way home that that would be difficult. The Gods had never spoken to him in the correct temple - how was he to contact them now?

Upon hearing the word 'queen', something changed in him. Years of ingrained respect and understanding of heirarchy had him step back, a little shocked that he could find a member of royalty here; he nearly bent down to bow when cynicism stopped him and he paused, squinted. "...Queen? Then why are you up here by yourself? Where is your guard? Your throne? Your...clothes?" The outfit she wore was not suitable for any ruler.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do - by Abasi - 08-07-2019, 09:08 PM