i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do
Open!
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Abasi
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get

"The Gods will." Abasi bit back, with the tone of a Priest telling off an errant believer who had begun to doubt.

A walking weapon, she said. He nearly wanted to roll his eyes. Oh, he had no doubt she could crush him in five seconds flat, but Abasi had never valued physical strength or ability. The aspirations of fools that couldn't read, he believed.

The fangs that she bared, though...instantly he was reminded of Ammit, the crocodile-headed devourer of unworthy hearts. A pang of fear rang through him and he answered her question (however rudely phrased) genuinely, in case this really was a test from his Gods. "Abasi. Son of Hapuseneb. Grand Priest for the Pharoah. I...am lost here. In this...Caido."

Taking a step back, he looked her up and down again. Queen? He wasn't sure. But someone to listen to...? Perhaps. He admired her strict nature, if nothing else. "What do you reccomend I do from this point?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: i jumped across for you, oh what a thing to do - by Abasi - 08-10-2019, 07:51 PM