Cloister of Trials: Melita vs Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
i've been sleepwalking and wandering all night
The boy struggles valiantly in Remi's grasp (with a bit of provoking from the alchemist). As the arrow lands somewhere on his flank, he roars a sound of genuine pain and surprise. It does little to leave any lasting damage, but still he thought himself faster. Even so, it's pride that fills him instead of anger at having been struck. The cries from the crowd are overthrown by the manticore's wails of fury and contempt.

Gently placing the boy back into the stands, the manitcore proceeds to drop from the skies in a dramatic throw of death. Flapping his wings before he hits the ground to secure a soft-enough landing, Remi sprawls onto the ground with his wings fanned from his sides, continuing to play the part of slain monster.

Shifting back into his original body will Melita's arrow still stuck in his side, Remi shouted to the crowd: "WOE IS ME, FOR I HAVE BEEN SLAAAAAAIN!" Before tipping a wink towards Melita and closing his eyes in 'death'.

trying to take what's lost and broke and make it right

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloister of Trials: Melita vs Remi - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: Melita vs Remi - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: Melita vs Remi - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: Melita vs Remi - by Remi - 08-05-2019, 07:29 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: Melita vs Remi - by Remi - 08-05-2019, 08:55 PM