Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
are we dancing after death?
   The blight was terrifying. Ashe could cut through units of soldiers, face down a colossal stone beast, survive explosions, kill her Master, defeat a 300 year old demon, breach the Spire, embrace the God of Death himself. But this? How was she supposed to fight an illness?

Ashe found herself in the Greatwood, morbid curiousity leading her to follow the dead and dying life. Did Mort accept them, with no sentience to grasp him, too? The assassin wore a frown as her feet guided her, boots soft and silent. She couldn't let it happen to Ronin. She fought, she bled, she killed, a piece of her died to get him back. How could she possibly accept that something like an illness could take him away again?

Ludo's Wood rose around her. She remained wary, watching for those infernal floating lights again, but it was a familiar and infinitely comforting scent that found her instead. Ashe paused, blue cloak rustling around her ankles as she gently inhaled. Remi? She remained silent as she followed his scent, weaving around red trees with careful steps.

When she found him, her steps halted. A sketchbook sat before him, blighted plants as well. Her chest tightened painfully at his posture, the way his hands clawed into his hair. Her lips pressed together, and after a moment, the small raven-haired women stepped forward, lowering herself to sit with her legs crossed beneath her beside the alchemist.

"Have you found anything new?" she finally spoke, fire-blue eyes as soft as her voice was.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 04:44 PM