Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
are we dancing after death?
   The way Remi looked at her wrapped around her heart and squeezed, and she felt her own calm wavering. Reality was yawning open to swallow her whole as she looked down to his sketchbook, brows pulling together at the page of.. of Ronin. The blight was wreaking havoc on him based on Remi's notes, his sketches. How were they supposed to fight this? How did they take on an illness that a goddess could contract? This was like nothing any of them had ever faced.

'It's killing him Ashe and…'

Her eyes darted back up to the alchemist, the pain of losing Ronin flaring across her face. Ashe bit her lip to keep it from trembling, and she scooted herself close enough to him to lean her head against his shoulder, turning into him, finding comfort in the contact.

"We will not lose him again," she said firmly, quietly. Her lips pressed together as she stared at plants before him. The thought of that rot and sickness in Ronin… Her vision blurred, the pain of losing him the first time still fresh with how long she had been away from them. She'd hardly been able to process what she'd done, that she had him back, before she was swept away in those storms.

”Fuck the blight,” the wolf half growled, a ripple of sparks running down her arm to strike at another sick plant a few feet away. She frowned and sat up to look at him, to find those shattered eyes. "If we go back to where it started, then maybe we'll learn something, right? Ronin said there was an expedition planned for the Spire. We'll fix this."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand - by Ashetta - 08-08-2019, 01:21 PM