Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right

Pulling in a breath, Remi wondered at that question as well. She might have meant it rhetorically, but in the silence the alchemist's mind was prone to wander down roads he'd prefer to leave abandoned, and so he chose to fill it with what he knew. "He came back and his body was..like new, nearly. No scars. No muscle." This he said with a flickering of a smile; Ronin had been fairly displeased about that particular fact. "But I have never seen anyone grow as strong as quickly as he has. He's nearly as strong as he was before, if not stronger now." What that meant, Remi had no idea. Was his capacity merely greater, or was he in fact somehow more impervious than before?

Watching with a silent smile at Ashe's use of magic, having really only been privy to her lightning for the most part, he watched the water encircle a plant. Nothing happened of course, save for the microscopic soaking in of water from the plant.

It didn't take a clever mind for the alchemist to know what Ashe meant by however we have to, and despite his gentle nature, Remi nodded in firm agreement. "If it is her..what I would like to know is...is she doing this? Actively? Or..is it an effect of something else she has done?"
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand - by Remi - 08-24-2019, 09:44 PM