Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe glanced up as Remi came out of an upstairs room, smiling a little. So Ronin and Aoife were away, it seemed. Good, then Pim's loud nature didn't disrupt anything. "Oh no, I'm here to see the Prince Consort." Phoebe said playfully, dipping Remi a low and well-practiced curtsey, her free hand held delicately to her chest as she did so. She didn't know if Remi actually held any formal titles now, this fledgling monarchy seeming disorganized at best, but she could come up with some believable ones on her own.

Pim didn't bow though - what was with all this bowing anyways? - and merely rubbed his head against a corner on the stone wall. They were quite good for scratching itchy spots.

The blonde smiled as she straightened, clasping her hands in front of her. "I'm glad you like it." She said with a warm smile his way. She was glad to hear her more traditional present was appreciated. Perhaps they could all forget about her awkward blunder, even if she had meant well by it. "I was wondering if you would like to accompany me into the Greatwood? I know you've had more luck making your way around there than I have...and they Fae have been less than helpful in my research of the blight."
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 03:23 PM