Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
everytime you kiss me
Crinkling his nose, Remi shook his head. " I hope not." He replied earnestly, not that he was particularly worried. King Ronin may be now, diamonds and silks were not really his style. Power could change a man to be sure, but Remi doubted if even a crown could turn his husband into some douche-ruler. Rolling his eyes with a snort, Remi waggled a finger at the midwife. "Don't you dare."

"Sugar will definitely kill him for that." The alchemist noted, nodding towards the blood on the wall. Not that blood was an uncommon sight in the guildhall, but Sugar was more than a little protective of her home.

At the mention of success, Remi perked up for just a moment until Phoebe mentioned that it had only to do with plants. Raising a brow at her choice of words—root cause—and wondering if the pun was intentional, Remi placed his bag over his shoulder and shrugged slightly. "I..mmmm." He said, drifting off as thoughts of Ronin and the symptoms he'd been experiencing took over.

"If only Ianto were around. He would know the way." Remi said, breaking out of his reverie and heading towards the door. "Though I have not seen him in weeks. Have you?"
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 03:55 PM