Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Pim grumble-growled at Remi, shaking his head again before happily trotting alongside the human pair.

Phoebe frowned a little and reached out to take Remi's hand. "I'm sorry, Remi." she said gently. "That's...hard. I know." She smiled at him a little though, hoping to be able to cheer him up. "But as you always tell me, it will get better with time. Maybe he just needs his space and is keeping himself busy." she suggested. It seemed a likely scenario to her. That was what she did when she got upset after all - she buried herself up to her nose with work, so she was too busy with that to think about how upset she was.

Of course, the upbeat attitude turned on a dime.

The young midwife paled, her expression turning serious. "Oh...oh Remi I didn't know..." she breathed, her brow furrowing. Things really did just get worse and worse, each day the blight went unknown, more people and creatures suffered. If he had let her take his hand, she would squeeze it a bit, looking at him with determination. "We will find out what this is. Between us, and Frey...we will figure out what this blight is and find a way to cure it. There simply is no other option." she said with a little nod. She remembered how depressed her friend had been when Ronin died the first time...she wasn't confident he could bear it again.

Already she was trying to reconsider everything she already knew about the blight, twirling her braid in her hands, having not considered that tying her hair back like this would reveal the top half of the dark hickies that had been left on her neck and were only partially hidden but her tunic collar. "What are his symptoms?"
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 04:43 PM