Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
everytime you kiss me
Remi squeezed her hand back and nodded. "You are definitely right. Space is probably just what he needs. " Chuckling to himself, the alchemist shook his head. "It is me who does not want him to have it, if I am being honest. It is unfair, I know." His shoulders shrugged, the selfish-honesty coming easily to him. That was the whole problem with he and Ianto after all, what the pair wanted had never quite matched up.

Looking down at her with a soft smile, Remi nodded before sweeping his curls out of his face with his free hand. There is simply no other option. Oh how he wanted to believe that. But he knew it wasn't true. There was another option, one that loomed large. It was failure, and it would lead to Ronin's death.

Eyes focused on the ground before them, for now, the alchemist's studious gaze missed his friend's love-bites. "I have them documented.." He mumbled, gesturing to his bag. "Changes in mood, appetite...he seems weaker, not that he would admit to it." Remi's smile was wry, but dark. "His hands tremble and there is a darkness about him." Vaguely waving a hand towards his eyes to indicate that this darkness might just be an artifact of his strange new vision, Remi shrugged.
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 04:48 PM