Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Online
Change author:
MP: 1359
everytime you kiss me
Remi raised a brow at the midwife. "Oohhh, well look who is all emotionally mature now." He said with a laugh, nudging her slightly with his hip. She was a far cry now from the girl who could barely talk about having a first kiss without endlessly blushing. Her advice was quite apt as well, and the alchemist found himself nodding at her wisdom, however surprising it might have been.

Phoebe's newfound vocabulary was still a bit confusing, but Remi's mind was clever enough to follow along despite his lack of familiarity. As for his eyes? He didn't need it for some of Ronin's more...obvious symptoms. "He has vomited black occasionally. And sometimes his sweat appears dark as well." Honestly, to the alchemist it didn't seem so much that Ronin was dying, as being taken over by something. Though he wasn't surprised at all that the blight culminated in death, for now at least, it didn't seem as though Ronin was withering away precisely.

"There are plants in the basement of the Spire that are poisonous. I am not sure how it is all connected, but Deimos and I are going to try and eradicate them if we can. They are deadly, but a creature below said that with enough magic of various kinds, we might be able to eliminate them." Chewing his lip and offering Phoebe a thoughtful side-long glance, Remi hummed under his breath.

"You know...the way in certain forests, the trees are all connected, although they appear separate? Do you think the blight is like that? Is it one thing, or many independent ones?" The alchemist just realized that if it wasn't some sort of hive-minded thing, then taking out the plants in the Spire would likely do absolutely nothing for Safrin or Ronin.
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 05:14 PM