Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe huffed, flipping her hair braid from one shoulder to the other. "First of all, it is much easier to give good advice than it is to take it." she said, then smirked at him. "Second of all, you just complimented advice from Frey, more or less. Maybe they aren't so bad after all?" she said. Slowly but surely she would work at Remi's fear of the deity. He didn't have to like Frey or even visit or worship Frey, she just didn't want him being terrified every time she mentioned her god-friend.

Her newfound vocabulary was mostly made up, so he shouldn't feel too bad for being confused by it. Phoebe had no clue what she was looking at most of the time, so she had to develop her own way of explaining it. Her brows furrowed at the new information he provided though. She pulled her notebook off of Pim's back and began making notes about what Remi said. "You know...clearly plant's can't vomit but the blighted ones get these inky sort of boils on the outside of them. Perhaps that is their way of trying to expel it?" That's what vomiting was afterall, the body trying to rid itself of a poison or an illness. She paused then, almost missing a step as she walked. "Though...though it makes me wonder if it is a parasitic borne illness or a poison now..." she muttered, jotting the thought down to return to.

She also made note of the plants Remi mentioned. "If you are able to keep a sample or two without causing yourselves harm, I would be interested to see them." Phoebe said, tapping her chin with the end of her pencil.

Remi's idea about the blight made her pause, head tilting in thought. "Well...it is possible that it has a singular source...and that once one thing is infected it simply continues to spread...Which now that you mention it seems plausible. I haven't seen a single parasite or anything that appears to be the direct cause of the blight, only its signs growing within things. But that is why what we find at the Mathair will prove important. If that is where it started, perhaps we can find the source. Frey seems more concerned with figuring out that first. If we can find it, maybe they can deduce the cure." she explained.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 05:30 PM