Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe bit her lip, suddenly feeling like they were onto something very dark, and very above their heads. Why would someone spread something intentionally? What would Frey tell her? "Why does anyone do anything destructive?" she said quietly, after a moment's pause. She looked over at Remi, worry clear in her eyes. "Because they think the ends justify the means. Because it gets them something. I can think of at least one person that might have a grudge big enough to seek to destroy the world that lay outside the barrier." she said quietly, eyes falling to the book in her hands. She didn't want to think that this had something to do with the voice. She was just a small, weak human. She wasn't anyone or anything great - she was no hero. Just a midwife, trying to help heal people and calm her god-friend's worries.

She smiled a little at Remi's joke and shook her head. "You're in luck. Frey said that the Fae thought it was a goddess, not that is was. I think we are safe from errant deities today." she said with a light laugh.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 06:35 PM