Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
everytime you kiss me
People with power. But was she a person? Remi nibbled the inside of his lip, offering Phoebe a feeble sort of half-shrug. "Wessex did." He interjected softly. It was why she hadn't been at one of the meetings, a current throne in her crown and Ronin's side. "She was captured, but...she made it quite far. And.." The words felt like lead on Remi's tongue, his smile faltering even as he tried to widen it. "And...Sam can be invisible." He all but whispered, the words like daggers on an already ragged soul.

As the forest appeared like a looming guardian around them, Remi began to whistle for just a moment. He had no hope at all that it would call the merchant's wagon, but...just in case. Ianto, if you are there...I would really like to see you.. He called mentally. Unsure of just how far his attuned-voice would stretch, he thought it was worth a try.

"If the blight started near the Mathair...are we in danger of being close, do you think?" Ronin only contracted the blight because Safrin had it, and thus far no one else that Remi knew of was personally sick from it.
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 07:02 PM