Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe looked over at him wide-eyed, her already pale features going ghostly white. It was just too coincidental. It lined up too well. She knew Wessex was a new Queen but otherwise knew nothing of the woman. But...Sam. "Remi...if Sam helped spread the blight..." She would have to tell Frey. It wasn't even a question. People were dying. Animals, and entire forest were dying because of this blight. "Do...you you think he would let me examine him? Just to see if anything is on him that appears like the blight?" she said, changing the subject quickly. There was no point going to the worst possible conclusion when they might not even be right.

"It is my understanding, based on things Frey told Pim, that we are only in danger if we eat blighted things. So long as we keep open wounds from touching it, and don't eat blighted things, I believe we should be alright." she said. But it was just a belief. She was putting everything on the line to go and study the blight at the Mathair. "I have protective gloves we can use once we get there." she assured.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 07:13 PM