Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
"I am sure he wouldn't have." she said in agreement with Remi, but it was a bit of a white lie, which was the only way she managed to get it through her lips without flinching. Sam could be...weak willed. She could imagine a scenario where the Voice convinced him this was somehow good and so went along willingly. But she wouldn't say it to Remi, not now, not when emotions were on edge as it was. "Well...if you could perhaps bring him to the College...perhaps we can convince him. Or...well you rather. Or...we could lie and say I am just studying cells and want to see how ascended differ from others..." Even saying it openly made her shudder. She didn't like dishonesty, it was something she could rarely get away with.

But...for the sake of the Greatwood? For Safrin and Ronin? She might have to.

"Yes, no eating blighted creatures." she said with a light laugh. She turned her head, looking down at Pim, her neck and the marks it bore exposed again. "That goes for you too Pim. No eating anything, and keep your head away from blighted plants." she said, to which Pim trilled.

"I should think it would be obvious..." she said quietly, looking around with knitted brows. Suddenly a thought came to mind, and she pulled out her canteen of water. "Ianto might not be here...but maybe we can put his tricks to use." she said, going over to a tree, and pouring some water at it's roots. "Excuse me, I am sorry to bother you but I am trying to find Mathair. Frey asked me to research the blight that is hurting you. We just want to help find the cure so you can heal, Greatwood. Could you please help us get there?" she said, speaking to the wood sweetly.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 07:33 PM