Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
there's a bulletproof bond
"Well...if you can think of a way we might be able to get some cells off of Queen Wessex, I would be happy to examine those too." she said to Remi with a small smile. While she thought the one that the Voice sent into the wood specifically the most likely lead, Phoebe would take what she could get. "Anything is possible at this point." she said with a light shrug.

The blonde grinned back at him. "Yes. Manners. Remember, that is how we got the wagon unstuck before." she said with a smile as they walked. She looked at Pim then too as they walked passed. "Say thank you, Pim." she said to her little dragon. Pim huffed then roared back at the tree, in his own dragony way thanking the tree for helping his little helpless hooman friend.

"So...beyond all of this...how are you doing, Remi?" she asked him as they walked. Things could change quickly - she knew that from her own day to day life as of late. And with a husband and a baby, she figured his life was no different.
between me and you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 10:08 PM