Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
She considered it quietly but then paused, looking at him confused. "Wait...Rexanna ascended??" she said in total shock, eyes widened. When had this happened? When was Rex going to come and tell her about it? Suddenly the bit of dread in her stomach built up again. Had Bastien forced her to do this? Or somehow convinced her it was the best thing she could do? Oh if he had...

Reign it in Phoebe, now was not the time to lose your temper.

She looked over at him sadly, reaching out to take his hand. "Well, I am here incase the bitter ever gets to be too much." she said with a small smile. But he turned the conversation to her and she looked ahead, a light blush coloring her cheeks and a small smile curving her lips. "Well...uhm...I met a man and uhm...well we sort of have a...thing going." she said, blushing but her happiness clear as day on her face. She felt a bit guilty, knowing Remi was struggling...but she hadn't been this happy in awhile, and it was hard to hide it.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 10:39 PM