Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
A giant, blighted, vampire gourd? She blinked, staring at him in complete shock. She had no words really, sighing and shaking her head, a bit overwhelmed with the sudden update about Rex and now giant blight monsters outright attacking the Greatwood. What in the world was going on?

But fortunately there was a lighter subject at hand and she smiled and nodded. "Yes. I...never learned because I grew up near the quarries." she said. "But apparently it flooded a lot in his home so you had to learn to swim to survive." she explained with a smile. But he said he was glad she was happy, even if in that grumbly sort of brotherly way. "Me too." she said softly.

How did they meet? "Swimming actually!" she said with a laugh. "We crossed paths at the Oasis, he was swimming and I was coming back from the Shrine, and he was so appalled that I didn't know how to swim he insisted on teaching me." she said with a giggle. "Pim showed me up though, it was pretty embarrassing."
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 11:47 PM