Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Mature Content Warning 
Phoebe
She turned around when she heard his quiet exclamation. ”Oh.” she echoed, eyes wide as she looked up at the tree. It was indeed a magnificent sight to behold, and certainly the largest tree she had even laid eyes on. No wonder the Fae considered the tree a goddess. Unlike her and Remi’s quite awe at the great tree, Pim moved forward boldly, cocking his head at it before roaring loudly in greeting. It echoed through the wood, a few birds going flying. He bounded forward then jumped up into the air, soaring up to the nearest branch to perch. A perfect lookout for his friends below.

”Pim, be nice!” Phoebe called out in warning to him. The wood had been kind to them so far, she didn’t want to offend it now. ”Let’s see if we can get directions to where the blight first broke out, and where it is worst.” Phoebe said to Remi, before approaching the tree. She knelt and poured some water on the roots, placing a gentle hand on the trunk of the great tree. ”Hello, Mathair, I am a friend of Frey, and they sent me to try and find the cause of the blight. Can you show us where it is worst and where it started?” she asked the tree. It still felt funny, talking to plants, but she was above no strange tactic at this point.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-06-2019, 04:12 PM