Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe looked around, seeing blight affecting everything...except the Mathair it seemed. She pondered it while she carefully picked through the underbrush, looking for anything out of the ordinary. But it seemed that it all was just like her samples, the shriveled leaves, the black pustules on the stems. Her lips pursed in a frown as she came across a small weasel that had succumbed to the illness, curled up under a bush. "I'm so sorry little friend..." she whispered, a small frown on her lips. Anything she found would he too late for this creature, but perhaps they could give clues to help find answers. Moving quickly, she took a few samples to examine, hoping this would help give a broader view of the illness itself.

Remi spoke though and she stood, looking back at him. Wide brown eyes glanced back up at great tree. "But goddesses clearly can get the blight too...and it doesn't seem to be affecting her." Phoebe said quietly, brow furrowing as she looked over the tree. Her lips pursed in thought, putting the samples away before looking back at the tree. "Do you think between your earth magic, and abilities as an Attuned, you could try talking to her?" she wondered if the tree truly was sentient in some way.

"If we could figure out why this tree is so different, perhaps we can figure out what is making the tree immune?
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-12-2019, 12:02 PM