Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
everytime you kiss me
"Safrin did say that it would not actually kill her. She.." Frowning slightly as he tried to remember the conversation, Remi bit the inside of his lip as if that might help bring the memory back into focus. "She said she felt lesser, I think. Like part of her was gone, and that while it would kill Ronin, it could not actually kill her."

He thought that's what he remembered anyways.

Blinking at Phoebe, Remi turned to the tree with his head tilted. "I...suppose it would not hurt to try." He said with an awkward and boyish grin.

Tugging in a breath, Remi reached out with his magic first. It wasn't so much a way of speaking as it was a way of seeing. But again, all he felt was that strange sensation of the tree being so very, very different from anything he'd ever encountered before. His shattered eyes fluttered open as he received no response, deciding to reach out with his mental voice. Hallo? As you have probably heard we are here about the blight. To help if we can, to learn and understand if not. Do you hear me? Can you hear me?

But the tree simply stood, and grew, and swayed in the breeze and gave no further response.
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Remi - 08-14-2019, 02:08 AM