Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe considered that quietly as she looked up at the tree. ”Well…everyone’s cells are different. I am sure it is the same between gods and humans. Whatever makes Safrin immune to death by illness is not present in Ronin…maybe because he was human to start with.” she guessed with a light shrug. But perhaps it was those same properties that made the tree immune to the blight?

She frowned as it became clear that Remi’s attempts were falling on deaf ears at best, or were foolishly begotten at worst. ”Thanks for trying.” she said quietly, lips pursed as she considered it. She knelt down and pulled out her microlens, staring into it at the sample she had taken from the squirrel. In silence she watched as the blight seemed to infiltrate then amalgamate with the cells, capturing them and causing their decay. ”What confuses me most is how the blight seemed to appear here first. If it is from the Hollowed Grounds, or the Voice, or Sam, or…anyone…how did it get all the way here first without blighting the path they took as well?”
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-19-2019, 04:50 PM