I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam stiffened as Remi grabbed him, the Alchemist really beginning to scare him now; he had not seen Remi this upset in a long time, didn't even know if he could remember ever seeing him quite like this.

The question threw him. Jigano had asked about the same thing, and yet he had never considered it when he had been in the woods. Had someone told people in Sanctuary that was what he had been doing? His lips moved with no sound for a moment as he searched for the words to reassure Remi, his hand coming to gently push away Remi's grasp on him.

"No. Of course not. Why...would I do that? And why...would you think I did?" He asked. His first thought was that Jigano must've told him, but from what he knew the two were not close. Truthfully, he also was not sure why Remi cared so much: it was just the trees in the woods, right? He was sure the Gods could sort it out before it took too much wildlife. The Voice had not seemed concerned.

SAMUEL
How could a night so frozen
Be so scalding hot?
How can a morning this mild
Be so raw?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Samuel - 08-04-2019, 09:11 PM