I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
bring back the water
Remi's heart continued to pound, his gaze swimming, his breath coming in laboured and uneasy pants. "I..I know all of that Sam. But you said she told you to explore. And then..Wessex was found in the village as well...and.." The world started to spin, and the alchemist reached out for the door frame, his strong fingers clenched around the wood. "Was it you Sam. Just your independence...or...was it all of you, who went?"

As Sam reseeded further into the house, Remi's head tilted to the side, a look of distrust and worry rampant on his face. "I know you would not intentionally, yes."

But, given all Sam had said, given how he had pulled away from Remi, there was indeed a part of him that no longer believed it. "Sam," The alchemist whispered, his voice breaking as tears stung the backs of his eyes. Trying on a smile and feeling all the worse for it, he bit the inside of his lip hard enough to draw blood as his gaze rose helplessly for a moment.

"Sam, Ronin is dying. The blight...it is killing him."
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 09:40 PM