I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
bring back the water
It was precisely perhaps it was Sam that this was all the more painful. (That, and the lack of sleep). That the coppery-haired man had once been his, had once loved and been loved by the alchemist made the situation infinitely more confusing, and Remi felt the sudden urge to rake his fingers through his curls in frustration.

"No, not with..What I meant was..." Remi tugged in a breath, trying to slow the swirl of his thoughts. "..the independence you spoke of. Did the Voice just ask you to explore? Or did she ask you all to do it?" The insinuation that there was some underlying racism took Remi aback, and indeed he took a physical step backwards from Sam, the hurt clear on his face.

"I am not..I am not blaming you Sam. I just need to know where to start. How to help him." The words came out in a thick torrent, his accent melding the sounds together. "Please", he tried again. "Did the Voice say anything else? Just explore? Nothing more specific? No where in specific?"
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 10:22 PM