I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
bring back the water
"SAM—" Remi yelled as well, finding that it felt good and vaguely wondering if both he and Sam were infected as well...Aggression was a symptom, after all. "What if you did it without knowing? What if it is just.." Remi raised his hands, gesturing simply to Sam as if to say that who and what he was might have been all it took. "..what if it was just being there." He added, feathers filtering through his curls as his nostrils flared.

"We. So the ascended. Because the rest of us have seen it. Some, anyways." The alchemist countered. "So why you. Why did you all need to see it?" He all but demanded, voice still crackly with emotion as fire flooded his cheeks.

"The barrier fell. The Voice told you to explore. Not where the storms were, but the Greatwood. Where the blight now is. It was not there before." All the alchemist could see was black dripping from Ronin's eyes, the tremors in his hands. "So you tell me what I am supposed to think."
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Remi - 08-04-2019, 10:44 PM