I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam was quiet at first, just listening and refusing to look at Remi, staring instead past him to the street outside. He could feel their relationship ripping at the seams, but he couldn't begin to fix it, not when Remi was saying these things.

But when Remi said it was just him, he couldn't keep in the bitter laugh. "Then why have Jigano and Amalia both come to me with these accusations? All of you, at once?" It struck him as he said it that it could be an organised effort. His friends turning against him, one by one, until he was alone and there were a gang of people who all knew exactly where he was.

He had to talk to Nate before it was too--

Remi yelled, no, roared, and he stumbled backwards into his door, eyes wide and terrified. He knew just how powerful he could be and suddenly realised just how much real danger he could be in. Shaking, he stood up and closed the door until just a crack was open. "Go away. I told you I don't know anything. I...I hope you can help Ronin. But go away. Now."

SAMUEL
How could a night so frozen
Be so scalding hot?
How can a morning this mild
Be so raw?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Samuel - 08-05-2019, 05:26 PM