I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
bring back the water
The arms around him were unexpected, almost painfully familiar, and blissfully needed. Hitching in a breath the alchemist wrapped his arms around the smaller man, leaning forward to press his forward against one of Sam's shoulders as he did his best to hold in the sobs that wanted to burst forth. This simply caused Remi's body to quake under the tensing of his muscles. "Sam I am so sorry. I did not mean—" But the words were lost as more tears poured from Remi's eyes and hopelessness utterly clogged his throat.

Nodding and letting Sam pull away, Remi tried on a weak smile that lasted only an instant. Following the bookmaker inside Remi tried his best to take a few calming breaths but found his lungs seemingly incapable of doing more than bouncing the air straight back out.

"I know I could be wrong about this...all of it. But..even if the Voice has something to do with this...I know it is not your fault. Please believe me. I do not blame you. I do not think you did this intentionally." Remi whispered through lips moist with tears.
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Remi - 08-05-2019, 07:40 PM