Personal Quest this is the house that Jack built
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Well. The existence of a room purposefully for spying makes Wessex think she’s absolutely chosen the right place to live. It’s perfect. Perfect for her silent feet and not needing to breathe, or eat, or drink. As the Queen inspects the room and its peculiarities, she begins to smile in satisfaction. And those books - who knows how long they’ve been here. She allows Evie to paw over them but makes sure the woman doesn’t take them out of the room. She’ll be back to read them later tonight.

“Very me, Wessex jests when Rex points out the small skeletons. The seat of Ascended power (for now), complete with everyone’s real and imagined skeletons in the closet walls. And Evie’s idea has merit, though Wessex has a feeling she won’t implement it exactly as the younger woman sees fit. “Mmmm, a definite possibility,” she agrees in a very diplomatic and non-committed fashion. An escape route for her perhaps, a tunnel dug under the room to meet up with the cellar… she’ll have to look at the structure of the building to see if the foundations will support such a move.

But the sun is rising and Wessex is a tired monarch; she’s done more than enough in darker hours and her bed calls. Making much to-do of a yawn, Wessex goes to shoo the other two out (keeping an eye on the books, there will be no pick-pocketing here, thank you) of the room, and when they exit, she finds the bottle of alcohol left by the stairs. Presenting it to Evie, the Ascended says, “I found this in the cellar. It’s probably well-aged alcohol and all that I can offer right now in thanks. But you’re welcome to it.” And then to Rex, as Wessex takes her hand and squeezes it, hoping her sister will be a familiar presence in its halls once its rooms are restored and in the kitchen in working order. “Bed time for me, I'm afraid. Thank you both for helping.”
-----------------------

This PQ is finished! Wessex has a house/seat of government!

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
this is the house that Jack built - by Wessex - 08-04-2019, 08:46 PM
RE: this is the house that Jack built - by Evie - 08-15-2019, 05:44 AM
RE: this is the house that Jack built - by Wessex - 08-21-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: this is the house that Jack built - by Evie - 08-28-2019, 02:26 AM
RE: this is the house that Jack built - by Wessex - 08-29-2019, 03:34 PM
RE: this is the house that Jack built - by Evie - 09-01-2019, 10:52 AM
RE: this is the house that Jack built - by Wessex - 09-03-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: this is the house that Jack built - by Evie - 09-04-2019, 09:28 AM