Bedtime Stories (Open)
Revan Darkhorse
Traveling Performer/Conman

Age: 37 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: legion1 Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Revan gave a sidelong glance at the man who sat at the bar, interest perking a bit at the strange accent. As a storyteller being able to use different voices was a bit of a necessity. It was difficult to portray how horrible a tyrant was if when they spoke they sounded like a milkmaid. "I haven't the slightest doubt in my mind that you could, you seem to strike the very image of a master storyteller." a hint of tinkling laughter in Revan's voice.

He watched as the man downed the glass of alcohol almost in one gulp and gave a showman's smile, someone who fancied his drink probably a bit too much by the look of the man. The night was still fairly early, too early to find an easy mark amongst the crowd but perhaps this man might have a thing or two he'd be willing to "part" with after a couple of drinks. He turned his head to fully look at the man, the casual cocksure attitude as the cigarette sat loosely between his lips. The dark sallow spots underneath his eyes that gave the impression that he did not sleep much.

When the man mentioned the coin that gleamed faintly on the dirty countertop Revan chuckled. "Doesn't hurt to try, does it? People do still love things that glimmer in this world don't they?" His left hand twitched slightly and the coin vanished from its spot. "I suppose I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here, haven't quite learned all the ins and outs yet." He patted at his sides in a grand show of looking for something. "That being said it would seem I don't have much to trade with yet. Don't suppose you could spot a poor man a drink could you?"

Messages In This Thread
Bedtime Stories (Open) - by Revan - 08-05-2019, 03:03 AM
RE: Bedtime Stories (Open) - by James - 08-10-2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Bedtime Stories (Open) - by Revan - 08-14-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: Bedtime Stories (Open) - by James - 08-30-2019, 11:30 PM