sweating all your sins out
Frey!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Suddenly, just as he finishes feeling like he’s talking to himself, there’s a voice that drawls from behind him – warm hands caressing and touching his back causing that familiar sensation in the pit of his gut. And when he sees Frey, eyes widen a fraction. They’re like nothing he’s ever seen, and it’s no surprise that pulse within him grows. He takes a moment to collect himself, swallowing down hard.

Phoebe. Right.

He fumbles for the notebook in his pocket, avoiding the other bit that’s also recently been brought to attention, as he filters through it. “She fainted in the kitchen, her hands are trembling.” He explains, tearing his eyes away from the god (despite not really wanting to) to focus on the notebook with the symptoms. “Pim brought me this notebook she's been working in and the symptoms are blight related, I think. Is there anything I can do to help? Anything to alleviate the symptoms?” He draws his steel gaze back up to Frey, subtly biting on the inside of his cheek, trying to not let his eyes linger too long in one place.
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-06-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-07-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-07-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-08-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-08-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-08-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-08-2019, 09:53 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-09-2019, 06:21 PM