sweating all your sins out
Frey!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Frey’s first comment does nothing but quirk a small half smile on his lips at the implication, tongue tingling with the taste of pear much to Sunjata’s surprise. Still, the man watches the deity pause briefly before attaining interest with the sweet fruit, commenting that there was little to do other than simply be there, and he sighs quietly through his nose. He had figured as much, knowing as little about the blight as any newcomer.

But he can’t stop his eyes as Frey maneuvers, trailing their hands lower to touch and stroke, a small surprises gasp as he feels it too. Much through his surprise, he manages to offer a small huff of laughter as he regards Frey. “If I’m being honest, I’ve helped her with that a fair amount.” But there’s no denying the fire that’s poised in his gut, in his core, to the point it becomes distracting, and for a time it’s all he wants to do.

But when Frey asks if he’s all looks, his head tilts slightly in response. “Actually I was trying not to get electrocuted by the dragon, if I’m being honest.” He says, the truth blending through the words. “I don’t even know what the blight even is, and I've never prayed before, so I really didn’t think any of it would work.” There’s more of a truthful undercoating to his words, the fact that he’s new and has no idea what the fuck is going on. And now, now he was here with Frey, and for a moment Sunjata quietly curses the tiny pink dragon for making him make a fool of himself.

He sighs again quietly with a raised brow as he looks from pear to Frey once more. “[sayShe told me you are her friend. “Is there anything I should know about her? What things I can do that might help her ignore it? Aside from fucking, that is.” There’s a light chuckle that leaves him, whether it’s awkwardly done or true he doesn’t know. He thinks he’s done well in that department at least. He puts the notebook away and runs a hand through his hair.
boy with gunsmoke
for breath, boy with
rebellion in your bones
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-06-2019, 05:23 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-07-2019, 03:16 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-07-2019, 04:41 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-08-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-08-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-08-2019, 09:22 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Sunjata - 08-08-2019, 09:53 PM
RE: sweating all your sins out - by Frey - 08-09-2019, 06:21 PM