Find My Way Back
Kalt Ravenshire
Medic / Alchemist

Age: 38 | Height: 6’ 1” | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 24 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
KYSMA - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed)
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 345
{Image: u3oTwMr.png}
KALT
RAVENSHIRE

As long as my blood runs red
Racing through my veins

His eyes were halfway closed, though he was just as aware as he would have been had they remained wide open. Part of the reason might have been that he was genuinely tired, or maybe it was just that he didn’t feel the sense of any immediate danger. His gut was always right, after all.

A small grin tugged at his lips when he heard the padding of paws, then her sharp bark brought his eyes open to look at the bounding she-wolf. There was hardly a moment to calculate her force of impact, as she shifted and threw her arms around him. Kalt tightened his grip on the horn of the saddle, as her body fit against his, and he ground out a short laugh, wrapping his free arm around her and holding her closely.

He released his hold on her, as she reached for Theea, and he urged Kysma to keep walking, leading them to the temple as quickly as he could manage without wanting to saw his own leg off. He kept his eyes on the raven-haired girl with their daughter in her arms the entire time, flashing her a small smile and willingly pushing and pulling on the bond as they each needed. Way too long apart, and they needed a minute to feel each other again.

They made their way to the temple, and Kalt removed Kysma’s saddle, not about to let the poor beast stay tacked for gods only knew how long they would stay there. All he knew was that he needed to fix his fucking leg. If he could walk properly, everything else would be fine.

Inside, he took a seat and stretched his leg out. Definitely a torn muscle. He started mending his tissue, but since it was his own body, the process was a touch slower. Thankfully, staring at his mate with their child, he wasn’t going anywhere.

“Just set her up to go to sleep for a little while,” Kalt said quietly, his eyes flicking to Theea. The little girl needed a good rest or tomorrow would be absolute hell for all of them. Besides, call him selfish, but he wanted some time with Ashe because, fuck, they had a lot to catch up on.

And my heart still beating,
I will fight til the end
{Image: 48fjGBb.png}

Messages In This Thread
Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-03-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-05-2019, 01:29 AM