Find My Way Back
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
question: how do you make a monster
stop feeling so monsterous?
you give her something she can hold in her palms without crushing,
you give her something sweet
and tell her to keep it.
   He parted from her too soon, but he was pulling her up, abandoning the things she brought. She had half a thought to protest--he was hurt--but he could take it, and she wasn't about to argue at being closer to him. Her legs on either side of him, her hands gripped the collar of his shirt as she leaned her head into his. "Missed you too," she said quietly, smiling, her eyes prickling.

Ashe stayed that way a moment, letting her eyes shut before she leaned down to rest her head over his shoulder, nose brushing his skin, taking in the scent of him like it was the only air she could breathe. It was a minute of silence, and then she sat up, her hands resting over his chest as she glanced once at Theea. Sleeping as soundly as she could on a temple pew. She needed her bed.

"You were gone," she murmured as she looked back at him, her hand rising to his face to brush away dirt, running back through his wind-blown hair. She could smell the storms on him, a unique sent on its own that she would never forget. Her throat tightened, and she glanced down to his chest, his rumpled clothing, pulling absently at the collar. "I woke up, and you were both gone."

It had been blinding panic, flying out the door, racing and hunting and scouring, until there was nowhere left to look, no where else she could try but the storms. Her lips pressed together as she looked him over, in better shape than she had been. Though she had started to gain some of the weight back, she hadn't fared so well looking for them. "What happened?"
you wipe the blood from her hands
you say her name, over and over
like an absolution.
you forgive her. you forgive her. you forgive.

Messages In This Thread
Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-03-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-05-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 01:54 AM