Find My Way Back
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
question: how do you make a monster
stop feeling so monsterous?
you give her something she can hold in her palms without crushing,
you give her something sweet
and tell her to keep it.
   Ashe leaned into his touch, her relief palpable in the way her shoulders sank down, her hands that flattened over his chest and felt his heart beating beneath. She sank deeper into their bond, finally back the way it was supposed to be. She had known he was alive, there had been no doubt, but after failing to find them...

There was a ripple of change in his thoughts, but it passed quickly as he explained. As he did, a white-hot anger flared in her chest, crackling in snaps and bursts in her blood. It didn't take much to know exactly what he had done, going after Theea, gods, finding her... but not finding his way home.

Her lip feathered as her heart surged, but she took a long and deep breath, pursing her lips just barely. "If she's smart, she'll never let me see her," she half growled on the babysitter, and left it at that. She moved her hand up from his chest to brush her thumb over his jaw, her eyes softening. "You kept her safe," she stated silently, knowing he would understand the depth of what that meant to her.

She looked over at Theea again when she stirred, keeping her eyes on her for a minute. "I looked for you," she said. "I knew you weren't dead. I just...couldn't feel you." She turned to look at him again, moving her arms to wrap underneath his and around his back as she tucked herself against him again, holding herself close. "I only made it home a few weeks ago. Remi, Amalia, and Jigano found me just within the storms, after months..." Months alone out there. Every moment was a vivid, exhausting, harrowing memory. She managed a half smile anyways, huffing a laugh against his skin. "Ronin said you'd find us first."
you wipe the blood from her hands
you say her name, over and over
like an absolution.
you forgive her. you forgive her. you forgive.

Messages In This Thread
Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-06-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-06-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 08-07-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-03-2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-04-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Ashetta - 09-05-2019, 01:29 AM
RE: Find My Way Back - by Kalt - 09-06-2019, 01:54 AM