[OPEN] Delirium Tremendous
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
evie
The kind of flawless I wish I could be
Evie's shoulders relax in tandem with the lines in the man's face. No matter how strong her anxiety about using her magic on patients and the constant threat of others knowing of her magic, it was always - always - worth it. There was so much in her life that Evie couldn't fix. Powerlessness was an old friend, constantly looming over her shoulder and laughing in her ear. Though she despised her nature, she could not despise the way it helped people. Even if she could not help herself, she could ease their pain, brighten their days, send them off better than they came to her. It was rewarding.

When she feels she has done as much as she can with her magic, she withdraws her hands swiftly, aware of the man's tension at her touch. At least she is finally rewarded with a name, stumbling though the introduction is. Isn't that a curiosity, too? Still, Evie isn't the type to pry despite her gnawing curiosity. If it appeared more harmless perhaps, but whatever he evades seems too dark to selfishly stick her nose in.

"Pleasure to meet you Abasi," she says warmly, a smile finally returning to her face and chasing away the focus and anxiety previously residing there. "My name is Evie. I help out here on occasion, but I also have an apothecary if you ever can't find someone here." She knows Phoebe is oft too busy with her female clients, and the Infirmary was not always fully staffed. If he didn't feel like encountering another stranger - as he obviously seemed from the moment they'd met - perhaps he'd trust her enough to seek her out in her own territory.

A flush comes to her face at the prospect of a reward, and his insistence that she must be thanked. Evie only keeps her hands still and not flapping about in denial due to years of etiquette training pounded into her head. She can't keep the red from her cheeks though and allows herself to nervously push her hair behind her ear. "There's no need for that, it's kind of you to think that though. Knowing you're feeling even a little better is payment enough," Evie assures, regaining her mental footing as she speaks it softly, not wanting to offend the man if he placed much value on such things.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Abasi - 08-08-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Evie - 08-12-2019, 04:50 AM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Abasi - 08-12-2019, 05:49 PM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Evie - 08-15-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Abasi - 08-19-2019, 03:33 PM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Evie - 08-21-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Abasi - 08-21-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Evie - 08-29-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Abasi - 08-29-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Evie - 09-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: [OPEN] Delirium Tremendous - by Abasi - 09-04-2019, 09:34 PM