Cloister of Trials: RE-- BLUE VS BLUE
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
KIADA
this is your sport,
but she's not playing a game
Amalia’s words are nothing short of bringing all of her past back up with her. And she feels it with the way Amalia sends out the words. A guardian, a protector, not just attacker. And she agrees, to an extent. The rational side of her mind quelling and calming with the words. But the darker side of her rears as she misses grabbing the staff. She lands behind her, shifting back into herself before she turns. She knows Amalia will not attack. Amalia has always been a shield. Amalia was the shield she bore when Ru’in had died. She had been the shield when they were captured.

Kiada was a knife.

She turns to look at Amalia, her shoulder and chest splattered in her own blood, flecks of it on her pale face as she regards her and clenches her teeth. “I have made many mistakes. I have become better, done better, fought better.” She starts to say while she catches her breath. “I had been a gods chosen and cherished above all else. And I had lost everything because of it.” Theres a grating to her voice, and her fingers tremble as she tries to calm them, tries to calm herself.

I have aided in the hand of innocent deaths, while also protecting children. I still am righting my wrongs. My so many wrongs. I have always been a fighter. A warrior. Born from the coldest harshest conditions and I thrived. I have become something better, something to fix my wrongs.” She doesn’t know if Deimos would be proud or sad to see her this way. But for a moment she remembers a conversation with a man in the Basin, of when she declared herself a Queen. “Would you rather be loved? Or feared?” And she had chosen fear.

Fight. Protect. Stay. The circle continues.

This time, she doesn’t aim for blood, but she picks up her speed as she runs toward Amalia now, her bluntest knife in her hand as she aims to strike at the shield and pull at the staff, hoping that she can knock Amalia off balance again.

Kiada strikes out with her knife at Amalia’s shield while trying to pull at the staff again to knock her off balance.
do not think you are safe
because you love her
do not think she will not stain her mouth
red with your blood too
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Amalia - 08-10-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Wessex - 08-10-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Adam - 08-10-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Jigano - 08-10-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Melita - 08-10-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Ianto - 08-11-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Jigano - 08-11-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Amalia - 08-11-2019, 04:20 PM