Cloister of Trials: RE-- BLUE VS BLUE
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
A deeper conversation is all I want from you-
The knife hits the shield in a clatter of metal, and for a moment the baker is afraid- afraid of those blue eyes, of the anger behind them, of the blade that could easily bite down into her flesh, slip past defenses and tear through her skin. But it doesn't, and that alone means more to Amalia than any set of words. It means that for all her fire and ice, for all her hurt and rage and pain, Kiada is still more than inferno. It means she is able to see past her own wounds, her own need for vengeance and redemption and control.

It gives Amalia hope for the future of a girl she loves as fiercely as a cub.

The distraction from the knife means she does not succeed in dodging Kiada's grasp, and as the girl knocks the baker off balance she finds herself falling awkwardly to the ground, the push from her shield keeping her from catching herself, her tailbone bruising as she hits the hard floor. Wincing, the Shield of Safrin tries to sit up, but not before Kiada is on her again, pinning the leopardess under her staff, red in the space between their skin. This time Amalia does not fight back, does not try to dodge.

She listens, and nods, and releases the rod, understanding perhaps more than anything else what it is Kiada is saying. "I know," she murmurs to the girl, pride and hope and apprehension in her black eyes. "And you are going to be brilliant."

Rolling out from under Kiada, Amalia rises lightly to her feet before extending a hand down to the Harpy. "Keep the staff for the next round. It can heal you up. I have a feeling there's one more test ahead of you."

And then she Shield of Safrin turns to the assembled Fae, her voice ringing out loud and clear: "I concede this fight to Kiada Njovu-Reyes! Let her earn the title of your Greatwood's Guardian, and I promise she will serve you well!"

Amalia concedes and lends Kiada her staff (and shield, if she wants it) for the final round
- I want the words you're afraid to say:
the lonely ones you keep hidden
between the folds of your heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Amalia - 08-10-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Wessex - 08-10-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Adam - 08-10-2019, 05:21 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Jigano - 08-10-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Kiada - 08-10-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Melita - 08-10-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Ianto - 08-11-2019, 10:07 AM
RE: Cloister of Trials: RED VS BLUE - by Jigano - 08-11-2019, 04:00 PM