My Bad
For Amalia
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
The former captain nodded, glad to hear the attack on the toxic plants had gone well. She wasn’t fully convinced that the plants themselves were the cause, but it certainly couldn’t hurt. As far as what she thought the blight was? Well…she didn’t want to just out herself on that. ”Phoebe explained to me that the blight itself behaves much like Ascended blood, in the way it attacks living things, but it’s much more volatile and unstable, and clearly looks different, as though it was tainted. Ascendeds can start on fire when exposed to sunlight. The Spire Demon was an early Ascended, one that suffered an illness from being in the sun too long, and its venom was black and inky.” she explained, mapping out her thought process.

”I was bitten by it and I can say it certainly has negative effects…but I was saved by an antidote made by Isla. That said…I don’t know if the antidote actually rid the poison from my system or just nullified it.” she explained – a point that was important to touch on. ”Phoebe also explained that Frey said the blight began at the Mathair…which was the first place I appeared after going through the portal at the base of the Spire – wounded, bleeding…” she frowned and shook her head a little. She didn’t want to be right. She didn’t want to be the cause of the blight but…she may have spread it in some way.

”So I am going into the woods to see if my blood causes a plant to become blighted…then I plan to pray to Ludo in hopes we might regain Isla’s memories on how she made the antidote. Perhaps Phoebe can take that to Frey and we can come up with some way to inoculate the unblighted.”
I hate to break it to ya, babe
but I'm not drowning
there's no one here to save

Messages In This Thread
My Bad - by Roana - 08-13-2019, 06:51 PM
RE: My Bad - by Amalia - 08-19-2019, 10:04 PM
RE: My Bad - by Roana - 08-19-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: My Bad - by Amalia - 08-19-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: My Bad - by Roana - 08-21-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: My Bad - by Amalia - 08-21-2019, 03:48 PM
RE: My Bad - by Roana - 08-21-2019, 04:29 PM
RE: My Bad - by Amalia - 08-21-2019, 05:31 PM