the silent stars go by
For Sascha
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Sascha shivered slightly; probably cause the lack of food he got into himself right now. Not that he didn't have food but more like the apatite was gone and had left him without a note. Thanks to this shiver he didn't really think about that he drew up his knees against his chest and closed his arm around them where he sat. Butt and feet on the bench. He wanted to peer out into the distance as he had done so many times before as of late but he almost forced himself to instead look at Ronin with a try at a comforting smile. It succeeded.. barely. Listening to Ronin he involuntary rested his head on his knees but thank the gods he still managed to look at him with that comforting smile on his lips. It was such a feat that he would have earned a medal by now almost considering how beat he really was.

"Either sick or dying, not completely sure right this second." Sascha said tiredly but still with that small smile on his lips to try and convey that he was joking about the dying part, at least he hoped he were. "It seams like i have gotten some evil sort of cold or something. I had hoped it would be gone by now but it seams to get worse." He said truthfully before the smile actually got a bit wider on his face. He would not let this sickness beat his hospitality after all, no matter how much he felt like dirt. "Nice to meet you still Ronin, My name is Sascha. How long have you been sick? Can i get you anything?" He surprisingly asked as he sat on the bench like a beaten puppy. It was very visible that he didn't feel good at all and still he honestly asked if he could get the other man something. Well that is Sascha after all, sick or not.
SASCHA
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Messages In This Thread
the silent stars go by - by Ronin - 08-14-2019, 11:48 AM
RE: the silent stars go by - by Sascha - 08-20-2019, 08:16 PM
RE: the silent stars go by - by Ronin - 08-21-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: the silent stars go by - by Sascha - 08-24-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: the silent stars go by - by Ronin - 08-25-2019, 07:55 AM