Finding the Balance
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
If any were equipped to handle the fickle personality of a childish being, it was Roana, who combated such personalities on a daily basis. She was glad to have managed to mend whatever hurt she caused with Ludo, and listened intently as the deity spoke, lips pursed in a light frown as she did so. Even if she herself was convinced that the soul of Ludo was a child, she would give them her full respect and attention. A god child was still a god after all.

She nodded to Ludo's warning about bartering, but knew herself well enough to know it not be needed. "Rest easy knowing my mind is not so easily swayed by pretty words and promises. But I will take extreme caution should I encounter such." If bartering needed to happen, she could probably manage fine, having taken part in enough military negotiations to identify a snake in the grass when she saw one. When people promised grand, wonderful things, unbelievable things, they ought not to be believed. Life was harsh and death was inevitable. That was reality. Anything that dared contradict that was foolish and dangerous. "I do not know the nature of your previous bargains with her but...would picking off her Ascended lead her to begin negotiations? Are they precious enough to her that she would grow so desperate? Or if the Ascended grow so desperate to survive that they begged her to make peace, would she bend?" she asked, a new thought forming in her mind. The Voice had already proven desperate enough to call people from their worlds to free her. She was, at some point, human, and humans could be pushed to such ends. It was a tactic well often used in war, with great success in her experience.

"If so, I would humbly offer myself and my blade to the name of Ludo and Mort to undertake such an operation. I would say the old gods as a whole but...something in me doubts your divine kin might not wish death carried out in their names." she said with a small smile.
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?

Messages In This Thread
Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-19-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Ludo - 08-21-2019, 12:58 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-21-2019, 02:15 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Ludo - 08-22-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-22-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Ludo - 08-25-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-25-2019, 04:08 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Ludo - 08-29-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: Finding the Balance - by Roana - 08-30-2019, 11:59 AM