never let them drain the river of your soul
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
shield for a heart,
and a sword for a tongue
You may choose whether or not to go.” She hears Deimos speak when she helps Amalia with making lunch, eyes drifting toward him and the smug look on his face. She grits her teeth slightly with a huff of a sigh. “No, I don’t have a choice.” She tells him, seeing through the folds and fabrics of the options he’s giving her. But before she can snap more to him, Amalia is moving the food to her table, pulling up a chair and Kiada follows like a diligent child that’s just been told she’s being forced to go to a family function instead of out with her friends.

Her face takes on a small amount of a pout as she glares daggers at Deimos, until Amalia’s voice cuts through, and her head tilts toward the Shield as the rage melds away for explanations. “It means that Deimos is going to walk her down and hand her off to Bastien.” She says quietly, recalling the thoughts of her own father imagining he’d do the same, before she looks down to the sandwich. “Which I suppose is better than what she did with my dad.” She shrugs lightly, poking at it with a trembling hand, though the hunger isn’t there.

As Amalia speaks of the food, her dark brows lift and she looks toward Amalia with a sad smile. “But Ascended don’t eat. Do we have to?” She asks, whines, pouts and pokes at her sandwich.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: never let them drain the river of your soul - by Kiada - 09-02-2019, 09:21 PM