never let them drain the river of your soul
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
They continue discussing weddings, and Amalia listens with flickering fondness as the pair exchanges friendly barbs, happy to see Kiada brightening a little, allowing Deimos his fire and teasing if only it will entice him to smile. "It's alright, you can hide in the back with me." With no real ties to Rexanna or Bastien, and no particular interest in an Ascended wedding anyway, Amalia can certainly empathize with Kiada's reluctance to attend.

"Hand her off?" Amalia repeats, her tone incredulous as she looks between them. "Like property?" The simple way they explained the particular custom makes her believe it a not uncommon thing, but the whole concept is utterly ridiculous to her, and the baker shakes her head. Glancing sharply at Deimos, the girl narrows her eyes, her face pulled into a contorted frown as she fixes him with something like a glare. "So does that make her your property right now? Who gives Bastien away?"
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
RE: never let them drain the river of your soul - by Amalia - 09-04-2019, 10:11 PM