never let them drain the river of your soul
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
shield for a heart,
and a sword for a tongue
Kiada’s flame and fury seeks the Reaper Sword out, icy, black rimmed eyes shooting daggers at him as she pauses to explain. He doesn’t comment on her own comment, so she’s certain the answer to her own question is hanging in the taut air between them. And soon she wonders how long it would take for her to shift into her vulture form or caracal form and hop over the table to knock him over just for that smug look on his face. Ah, but she doesn’t want to ruin what furniture she’s collected, and so she settles for the daggers of her eyes while she explains to Amalia and pushes her sandwich around on the table.

Instead she nods at Deimos’ commentary. “I don’t think anyone came honestly.” She snorts, a rare spurt of laughter that edges the anger for a moment. But Amalia, poor Amalia. She shoots the baker a soft smile with a nod, agreeing to hide in the back with her the best she could. But as her words drift over and Amalia asks about it being like property, Kiada nods in agreement to that too. “Nobody gives Bastien away. He waits for her, and Deimos hands her off.” She explains quietly, lifting the sandwich to take a small bite if only to please the Shield. “It’s mostly tradition now… She isn’t actually Deimos’ property.” She finally adds, shooting a glance toward Deimos, daring him to say otherwise.

But she grows quiet for a moment, a small sigh passing through her lips. “I would’ve had Deimos walk me if Ru’in were still here.” She nearly whispers, eyes drifting along the edges of the bread for the sandwich, as if she could imagine the burly stone mason there beside her, enduring such a fun family lunch.
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: never let them drain the river of your soul - by Kiada - 09-09-2019, 04:56 AM