I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Well you can aim to please the patrons, so long as you're behind that bar. We'll talk to my husband about the rest." Vai's wink was playful and her smile crooked, and she stepped back so Edy could vault the counter. Boss lady? She supposed she was now, and that alone brought a flare of pride into her chest. Without further ado she gave Edrei a rudimentary tour around the Rathskeller - the seating area, the variety of liquors and beers currently on offer behind the bar, the locations of all of the kegs...

"There will hopefully be more brews on the way - we haven't been open for very long," she said, smirking and nodding to the back entrance. "Don't worry about hauling things up and down the stairs, either - that way leads outside the Sanctuary, and it's fairly flat. Oh! And this is Chunk." So saying, Vai reached out to skritch the fat cat behind the ear.

vervain
where the wild things are

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Vervain - 11-26-2018, 07:32 PM