I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
#nofilter

Behind the bar? Not straddling it, drunk under it, or grinding on top of it?

Well. It was only her first day. For now she'd keep her mouth closed. Besides, maybe Vai wouldn't even be around all that often and Edy could just...get up to the sort of shit she saw fit. If all she needed to do was keep the alcohol flowing to be doing her job, she was pretty sure she could handle that.

Wandering around with Vai (and noting just how kind the years had been to the older woman), Edy nodded listening mostly as Vai noted various things. Chairs, sinks, yeah yeah yeah. She had eyes didn't she? The rest she could probably figure out.

Lastly as Chunk was introduced, Edy made a joking pfffft sound in the back of her throat and waggled a finger at the cat. "This motherfucker didn't even offer me a drink. " Edy trilled, before making a purring sound and extending a hand to scratch beneath the cat's chin.

"Sooooo...I take it we're still on that 'we don't do money' thing we were doing back in Northaven, huh?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Edrei - 11-27-2018, 07:43 PM