I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Oh no, he doesn't offer drinks. He can definitely figure out if something's gone bad, though. And he kills the wine spiders, so there's that." Vai shrugged as if it was nothing, smirking and stepping back so Edrei could take over fussing the feline. In truth her continued employment likely depended more on the cat than it did Vervain, but she didn't mention that out loud. The thing had jumped on her face when they'd been cleaning up the Rathskeller, and as a cat, she did not question Chunk's clear superiority. Cats did not like it when humans did that.

"As far as I know, yes. For now it's just about survival, I think, and booze tends to perk people up. Give it some time and we'll probably try to introduce some kind of bartering or trade. For now though..." Vai grinned, picked up her glass again and lifted it to Edy in a toast, before taking a generous gulp of the alcohol.

vervain
where the wild things are

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Vervain - 11-28-2018, 06:13 PM