I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Edy
#nofilter

"Gone bad?" Edy said cocking her head to the side with a grin. "Like a date that's going tits up?" The mention of fucking spiders though wiped the grin right off her face. "Sorry, come again." And normally when Edy said those two words, it wasn't with a horrified look on her face.

Shuddering, Edy looked at the cat with a queesy smile. "You do you Chunk; I'll take care of the drinks, since you know, hands and all, and you keep those 8-legged fuckers at bay, yeah?" Holding out a hand, she booped the cat's paw. They'd shaken on, so it was official.

"Oh it perks some things up." Edy agreed mischievously. The idea of being back on a bartering system was a bit dull, especially since Edy assumed that she couldn't just trade for shit she wanted, but would probably have to put the Rathskeller's needs first. Well. All that meant is she'd just have to be a bit clever about explaining why it was the Rathskeller did need scented massage oils and whatnot as trade.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Edrei - 11-28-2018, 06:39 PM