I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vai laughed musically at Edrei's interpretation of her words, shrugging her shoulders. "You know, I'm not that sure," she admitted. "Mostly he can tell if the wine is off, or a drink has been... tampered with, if you catch my drift. Though hell, it could just be a coincidence for all I know. He could tell which barrels were still good every time, though, when we first got down here."

Spiders personally didn't bother Vervain, but that clearly wasn't the case for her new bartender, and she flashed Edy a truly wicked smile. "Wine spiders," she repeated. "They grow to the size of kittens, to my knowledge. They like to lurk around the kegs and the wine racks to get drunk. Sometimes their babies end up in the barrels and in your glass. I've been telling people it's good luck." Which it probably was. Probably. Whatever.

She scritched Chunk affectionately behind one raggedy ear, looking perfectly content in the tavern. If Edy had asked Vai would have pointed out that she didn't really give a damn what she traded for in the Rathskeller as long as it was interesting and useful in some way. Ah well. They'd figure it out eventually.

vervain
where the wild things are

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've been working on a cocktail called grounds for divorce - by Vervain - 11-29-2018, 07:28 PM